Re: [Clip] Color Highlighting Clips Updated

  • MotoMania
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2009
      I also like being able to test locally as it things much easier when I
      move the files to the online server. I also use includes on just about
      everything but the content portion of a page (header, footer, menus,
      info columns, etc.

      I'm not sure what you folks use but I've been using Xampp for several
      years and I like it. It is simple to setup on Windows (I've yet to try
      it with Vista Ultimate but probably will soon). I can run MySQL
      databases with it as well as php, etc. and it works well. I haven't had
      any issues with it. It allows me to fully test my pages/sites without
      the need for a test website, etc. which is the route I previously took.

      If interested, you can find Xampp on Apache Friends at

      http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

      Mick