[Clip] Re: ^!Refresh and file attributes

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi Aaron,

      >^!attrib +r ^$GetDocName$
      >^!WAIT
      >^!Refresh

      I had this already from something I was doing before. I didn't study it to see why I inserted the space and then deleted it, but here you go.

      ^!KeyBoard Alt+D O Enter
      ^!InsertText
      ^!Replace " " >> "" SB
      ^!Save

      Perhaps all you need is something like:

      ^!attrib +r ^$GetDocName$
      ^!KeyBoard Alt+D O Enter

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro......
      http://www.notetab.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        3/31/1999 8:45 PM Aaron wrote

        > Howdy all -

        > I'm trying to write a clip that changes the file attributes of the current
        > file. It's pretty self explanatory but doesn't quite work they way I want:

        > ^!attrib +r ^$GetDocName$
        > ^!WAIT
        > ^!Refresh

        Refresh updates your Library list. Try