Re: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 6

  • syntax@neo.pl
    Message 1 of 34 , May 10, 2009
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Piotr Bienkowski <syntax@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I Sent a support request through the contact form and uploaded
      >> screenshots and a test file to the PiotrBienkowski folder of the
      >> files section in the ntb-clips group at Yahoogroups.
      >
      > Hi Piotr,
      >
      > Just FYI, I looked at your file and screenshots, and tried what I
      > previously suggested to you. For me, your file/characters now look as you
      > said they should in NoteTab, and the cool thing is I'm not even in Central
      > Europe! Also after closing it, the document now opens with the right look
      > by default (for me). I think you must have selected UTF-8 (unconverted)
      > instead of Default or Central European when you originally opened the
      > file.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Hi Sheri,

      I'll try what you suggest. I tried the UTF-8 option and Central European
      option with the same result (wrong characters), but I did not try the
      default option.

      Regards,

      Piotr

    • Bob Gorman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 18, 2009
        Sheri wrote:

        > Yes, I don't think this issue has anything to do with updating NoteTab.
        >
        > Your "apostrophe" is an extended character (decimal 146) and the charset
        > is not declared.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        You are quite right. The 2 events happened at close to the same time,
        and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

        Bob

        --
        If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
        http://www.KnCell.org