Re: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 6

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 34 , May 10, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Piotr Bienkowski <syntax@...> wrote:

      > I Sent a support request through the contact form and uploaded
      > screenshots and a test file to the PiotrBienkowski folder of the
      > files section in the ntb-clips group at Yahoogroups.

      Hi Piotr,

      Just FYI, I looked at your file and screenshots, and tried what I previously suggested to you. For me, your file/characters now look as you said they should in NoteTab, and the cool thing is I'm not even in Central Europe! Also after closing it, the document now opens with the right look by default (for me). I think you must have selected UTF-8 (unconverted) instead of Default or Central European when you originally opened the file.

    • Bob Gorman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 18, 2009
        Sheri wrote:

        > Yes, I don't think this issue has anything to do with updating NoteTab.
        >
        > Your "apostrophe" is an extended character (decimal 146) and the charset
        > is not declared.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        You are quite right. The 2 events happened at close to the same time,
        and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

        Bob

        --
        If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
        http://www.KnCell.org