Re: NoteTab Pro 6

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 34 , May 6 1:58 PM
      Oh yes! If NotTab were able to do context highlighting, I would forever
      give up all those other programs like NotePad++ and PSPad and whatnot.
      If NoteTab can do html highlighting, what would be so difficult about
      syntax highlighting for other code too? My vote for syntax coloring!
    • Bob Gorman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 18 1:40 PM
        Sheri wrote:

        > Yes, I don't think this issue has anything to do with updating NoteTab.
        >
        > Your "apostrophe" is an extended character (decimal 146) and the charset
        > is not declared.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        You are quite right. The 2 events happened at close to the same time,
        and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

        Bob

        --
        If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
        http://www.KnCell.org