Re: [Clip] NoteTab Pro 6

    Message 1 of 34 , May 6, 2009
      Amitava Das Gupta wrote:
      > This is about the new release of Version 6,

      So the main problem and limitation has not been touched: No ability
      to highlight anything but HTML. A shame. I would long have
      transferred all my code editing to NoteTab if highlighted text were
      not so much more legible than flat black one.

      Axel
    • Bob Gorman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 18, 2009
        Sheri wrote:

        > Yes, I don't think this issue has anything to do with updating NoteTab.
        >
        > Your "apostrophe" is an extended character (decimal 146) and the charset
        > is not declared.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        You are quite right. The 2 events happened at close to the same time,
        and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

        Bob

        --
        If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
        http://www.KnCell.org