NoteTab Pro 6

  • Amitava Das Gupta
    Message 1 of 34 , May 6, 2009
      Hi all,

      This is about the new release of Version 6, which has not been announced
      on this list. I heard about it from the Basic list and downloaded it,
      and incidentally it works fine. It seems, though that the Clip Script
      Help file has not beeen updated to include the Clipcode additions as
      mentioned in the Whatsnew file.

      I am pasting here the excerpt from that file
      Clip-code additions and improvements:
      -------------------------------------
      * New Clip language options added to support alternative code pages as
      well as saving to UTF-8 and Unicode encodings:

      ^!Open "FileName" [/R] [/J=nnn] [/C=CodePage]
      CodePage should be one of the numeric values listed on this page:
      http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd317756(VS.85).aspx

      ^!SaveAnsi FileName
      ^!SaveUtf8 FileName
      ^!SaveUnicode FileName

      ^!Export "FileName"
      [ASCII|ANSI|UTF-8|UNICODE][MAC|UNIX][SELECTION|ALL][HARDBREAKS]
      Added the UTF-8 and UNICODE encoding options.

      ^$GetLong(ShortFileName)$
      Converts a DOS short filename to a Windows long name.

      Perhaps this is not an official release?

      Regards,

      Amitava

      --
      Amitava Das Gupta
      adeegee@...

      ----------
      Get even more from your private email hosting service. Visit the pages of Zoner Software and download your free copy of the Zoner Photo Studio 11 program today! Learn more - www.zoner.com.
    • Bob Gorman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 18, 2009
        Sheri wrote:

        > Yes, I don't think this issue has anything to do with updating NoteTab.
        >
        > Your "apostrophe" is an extended character (decimal 146) and the charset
        > is not declared.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        You are quite right. The 2 events happened at close to the same time,
        and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

        Bob

        --
        If at first, you don't succeed; Parachuting is probably not for you!
        http://www.KnCell.org