Re: [Clip] Re: Quick question regarding olding and multipleitems..

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      Alec Burgess wrote:
      > The Find field says look for all occurrences of three digits
      > followed by a period

      at the begining of a line (that's what the leading ^ does)

      > and replace them by the same thing

      from inside the first (in this case only) pair of round brackets

      > surrounded by <b> and </b>.
      > btw: I think Axel had a typo in what he gave ... the second
      > <b> should of course be </b> instead :-)

      Yes. I should have switched my brains on instead of just mindlessly
      copying Silverleaf's typo.

      > but I strongly recommend the upgrade to Notetab 5.

      Yes. I use a lot of very old software myself and abhor today's
      "newest is best" consumerism, but in this list all the regulars run
      the current version so that's what you'll get the soundest advice
      on. And of course, all the upgrades since 5.0 have been absolutely
      free and totally hassle-free -- not every software can claim the