[Clip] Re: Deleting Range of lines

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 28 6:03 AM
      Today I received both my previous message and your reply, I guess yesterday's messages are "lost in space" lol. And though I received the two recent messages from this group, this morning I am missing messages from other groups. I have seen that Yahoo groups was recently "working on" message delays and delivery, but those problems are now supposedly solved. Oh well.