Re: Help with Dos command

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2009
      > Should I restate the variables so that there are double quotes
      > stored within the variable, or can I just add them into the Dos
      > command above?

      I would not try to store double quotes within your variables. Just try quotes around each one on the command line. Or if you want short paths you can use
      ^$GetShort(^%pathvariable%)$

      Depending on what the command line does, you may find

      ^!InsertText ^$GetOutput(command line)$

      is better than using ^!Dos

    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2009
        Curiously the below message was posted and appeared this morning at the web site, but I never got it in email. Yahoo is definitely not acting right.