Re: [Clip] Activity on Lists

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2009
      I sent you an email after looking into this, but it doesn't look like
      you are bouncing.

      Julie

      At 4/25/2009 05:33 PM, Don Daugherty wrote:
      >I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
      >or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
      >
      >If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...
    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2009
        I got my own back along with two replies, so I guess things are ok.
        Thanks to all for the responses

        Don Daugherty wrote:
        > I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
        > or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
        >
        > If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2009
          Don Daugherty wrote:
          > I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
          > or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
          >
          > If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...

          Before this latest flourish the last activity I see on the clips list is
          4/21/2009,
          and for the notetab list the last activity was 4/13/2009.

          I may have deleted a message or two, but, it hasn't been busy.

          ºvº SL_day# 116 - created 2009.04.26_19.04.02

          Great Truth About Growing Old:
          • Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

          € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com