[Clip] Preferences not being saved

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      Howdy again -

      Another question for ya -

      When I open NTP, I have to manually right-click on a file tab and go to
      "Allow Reordering" so that I can move files around in the tab bar. That
      setting does not seem to be set when I close down NTP. Should it be?

      Thanks!
      *AC*

      What ever happened to Preparations A through G?
      I mean, do I really want to trust that part of my body
      to someone who got it wrong the first 7 times?!?
      - Aaron Cammarata

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips