Re: [Clip] Add a to every line, clip needed

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009
      Sheri wrote:
      > Better go back to regex school. :D

      If you say so, I'd better take heed.

      Thanks for the correction
      Axel
    • gunnisonbirder
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009

        > gunnisonbirder wrote:
        > > Is it because I am using notetab pro ver: 5.61?
        >
        > Yes it is, that clip is in the old syntax. The following is untested
        > but ought to work:
        >
        > H="Add <br>"
        > ; select one line or many lines you wish to add the suffix to.
        > ; run clip
        > ^!Replace "(\R)" >> "<br>$1" HRSA
        >
        > Axel

        This works great! Thanks!
      • Bert Byfield
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009
          Here's what I ended up with (uses a choice of prefixes):

          Insert Prefix to Lines 2
          ; this one leaves empty lines alone:
          ; ^!Replace "^(.+)$" >> "^?[(T=C;H=6)Prefix to Insert is
          =_!|//|rem|;|'|^T]$1" HRAS
          ; this one inserts the prefix on empty lines too:
          ^!Replace "^(.*)$" >> "^?[(T=C;H=6)Prefix to Insert is
          =_!|//|rem|;|'|^T]$1" HRAS

          (The Replace lines are split by my mail program)