Re: [Clip] Add a to every line, clip needed

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009

      > Don Daugherty wrote:
      > > How about this: ^!Replace "^" >> "<br>" RHSA
      >
      > No, the caret on its own means nothing.

      Better go back to regex school. :D

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009
        Sheri wrote:
        > Better go back to regex school. :D

        If you say so, I'd better take heed.

        Thanks for the correction
        Axel
      • gunnisonbirder
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009

          > gunnisonbirder wrote:
          > > Is it because I am using notetab pro ver: 5.61?
          >
          > Yes it is, that clip is in the old syntax. The following is untested
          > but ought to work:
          >
          > H="Add <br>"
          > ; select one line or many lines you wish to add the suffix to.
          > ; run clip
          > ^!Replace "(\R)" >> "<br>$1" HRSA
          >
          > Axel

          This works great! Thanks!
        • Bert Byfield
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 6, 2009
            Here's what I ended up with (uses a choice of prefixes):

            Insert Prefix to Lines 2
            ; this one leaves empty lines alone:
            ; ^!Replace "^(.+)$" >> "^?[(T=C;H=6)Prefix to Insert is
            =_!|//|rem|;|'|^T]$1" HRAS
            ; this one inserts the prefix on empty lines too:
            ^!Replace "^(.*)$" >> "^?[(T=C;H=6)Prefix to Insert is
            =_!|//|rem|;|'|^T]$1" HRAS

            (The Replace lines are split by my mail program)