Re: ClipCode Syntax quit working on upgrade

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 2:51 PM
      Hello all! I have been a member of the NoteTab NTB group for awhile
      now, but this is my first post on the CLIP group.

      Does anyone have a clip or library for making crossword puzzles?

      Thanks!
      - Brother Gabriel-Marie
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 6:43 PM
        Brother Gabriel-Marie wrote:
        > Hello all! I have been a member of the NoteTab NTB group for awhile
        > now, but this is my first post on the CLIP group.
        >
        > Does anyone have a clip or library for making crossword puzzles?
        >
        > Thanks!
        > - Brother Gabriel-Marie

        Crossword puzzle makers online:
        http://www.google.com/search?q=make+crossword+puzzle

        Lots of them available. I have not seen one for notetab.