Re: [Clip] ClipCode Syntax quit working on upgrade

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
      Sheri wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:
      >> Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:
      >>> What must I do Sheri? Did we change folders or something?
      >>>
      >> Okay I lied, it's sort of working ... but not really working. Do
      >> you need to do an update to be compatible? Never even occurred to
      >> me.
      >
      > Mine seems to be working fine with the official 5.8 update. I keep the clipcode syntax version of cliphelp.clh write protected, pro updates don't try to overwrite it. My Clipcode Syntax clip library is also still present in the App's Libraries folder.
      >
      > What seems to be the problem? Did you try reinstalling it?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      I did the official update of Notetab to 5.8 using the update link under
      help.

      When I typed a word, say info, or set, and clicked on the button in the
      clipbar it just made a bell noise and nothing happened.

      I then reinstalled clip code ... just unzipped it over top of my notetab
      directory. Then when I typed in a word, say set and clicked, I got a
      pop up dialog, but the terms were not highlighted like they usually are,
      it was just a generic look up dialog.

      Now I shut down, restarted, and it appears to be working again ... so
      maybe it needed a restart for some reason.

      I'll advise further if I have difficulties.

      For those who have not yet tried Sheri's clipcode syntax clip bar, it is
      the way to write clips. You type a couple of characters of your command
      and hit the button and it will prompt you for the proper info to fill in
      for that command to be in proper syntax. Saves hours and hours of time
      writing clips.

      Don
    • Brother Gabriel-Marie
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hello all! I have been a member of the NoteTab NTB group for awhile
        now, but this is my first post on the CLIP group.

        Does anyone have a clip or library for making crossword puzzles?

        Thanks!
        - Brother Gabriel-Marie
      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
          Brother Gabriel-Marie wrote:
          > Hello all! I have been a member of the NoteTab NTB group for awhile
          > now, but this is my first post on the CLIP group.
          >
          > Does anyone have a clip or library for making crossword puzzles?
          >
          > Thanks!
          > - Brother Gabriel-Marie

          Crossword puzzle makers online:
          http://www.google.com/search?q=make+crossword+puzzle

          Lots of them available. I have not seen one for notetab.