Re: [Clip] Re: Wikipedia editor - need help with replace expression

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27 4:54 AM
      Ashwin Baindur wrote:
      > Hello friends,
      >
      > I'm not sure that Wikipedia has a NoteTab clip set, but the wikipedia editor, especially when you whack it up with additional scripts, do provide notetab like aids. But these are realtime web windows. I often do my wikipedia editing offline. I use NoteTab and the simplest tools of the clipbook, replace by clicking and also the include selected text to envelope with tags.
      >
      > Im sure it'll be great to develop one for Wikipeding. Is anyone of our list members an editor on Wikipedia?
      >
      > I'll be happy to help in this regard. Im a newbie in regexp/clip programming and use free NoteTab.
      >
      > Warm regards,
      >
      > Ashwin Baindur

      I have messed with wiki a little and always find the syntax confusing.
      I guess the point is what you do repetitively should be reduced to clips
      so that instead of going search/replace, you click and it
      search/replaces for you for example. Or you click link and it sets it
      up with the right brackets or whatever. It might be a fun little
      project if we saw a before and after ... we might be able to figure it
      out a bit.