Re: [Clip] keys

  • C Brito
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi Sheri (sorry for the Cheri),

      I tried, and get only the Refe#XXX140]
      Naturally, this is correct, he get up to the new line (see below).

      I want to get:

      [Refe#XXX140] (here, I have a carriage return (new line)
      E-COMMERCE - Two practical examples of the e-Commerce (1) -
      <b><strong>Introduction (new line)

      About <b> and <strong>, they are not problems, after I get will be
      replaced to "". I have a lot of different htmls codes.

      Thanks!
      Brito
      ==================
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, C Brito <backup2abet@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sheri (sorry for the Cheri),
        >
        > I tried, and get only the Refe#XXX140]
        > Naturally, this is correct, he get up to the new line (see below).
        >
        > I want to get:
        >
        > [Refe#XXX140] (here, I have a carriage return (new line)
        > E-COMMERCE - Two practical examples of the e-Commerce (1) -
        > <b><strong>Introduction (new line)
        >
        > About <b> and <strong>, they are not problems, after I get will be
        > replaced to "". I have a lot of different htmls codes.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Brito

        ^!Find "Refe.+\R.+$" RIS

      • C Brito