keys

  • abetsent
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
      Friends,

      I know that are a stupid question, but will be the first time using
      ntp for this function:

      How I associate a key (let's say, Ctrl+Alt+k) to execute a Clip (let's
      say, the clip xxxx)?

      Thanks!!!!!
      Brito
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
        abetsent wrote:
        > Friends,
        >
        > I know that are a stupid question, but will be the first time using
        > ntp for this function:
        >
        > How I associate a key (let's say, Ctrl+Alt+k) to execute a Clip (let's
        > say, the clip xxxx)?
        >
        > Thanks!!!!!
        > Brito

        Notetab doesn't natively support hotkeys for clips. You could do it with
        Custom Clipkeys (which uses Powerpro for hotkeys).

      • C Brito
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
          Hi Sheri, always great, thanks!

          I want to get from the position $Refe up to the end of the same line.
          This is correct?:
          ^!Find "$Refe(.*?)*CR" RIWS
          ^!Set %titu%=^$GetSelection$

          Thanks again! I do not know how to define the end of line (cr)>

          ======================================
          On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:
          > abetsent wrote:
          >> Friends,
          >>
          >> I know that are a stupid question, but will be the first time using
          >> ntp for this function:
          >>
          >> How I associate a key (let's say, Ctrl+Alt+k) to execute a Clip (let's
          >> say, the clip xxxx)?
          >>
          >> Thanks!!!!!
          >> Brito
          >>

          > Notetab doesn't natively support hotkeys for clips. You could do it with
          > Custom Clipkeys (which uses Powerpro for hotkeys).

          > Regards,
          > Sheri

        • Sheri
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
            --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, C Brito <backup2abet@...> wrote:

            > Hi Sheri, always great, thanks!
            >
            > I want to get from the position $Refe up to the end of the same
            > line.

            > This is correct?:
            > ^!Find "$Refe(.*?)*CR" RIWS
            > ^!Set %titu%=^$GetSelection$
            >
            > Thanks again! I do not know how to define the end of line (cr)>

            Do you want the found text to include the linebreak? If not:

            ^!Find "\$Refe.+$" RIS
            if so
            ^!Find "\$Refe.+\R" RIS

            If you want the found text to be just the part you had in parentheses:

            ^!Find "\$Refe\K.+$" RIS

            The W you had in options would prevent it from finding next, it would
            always search from the top of the document.

          • C Brito
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
              Dear Cheri,

              Perhaps the "[" and "]" have special means.

              I want to search for

              [Refe#XXA140] up to the end of line.

              But XXA140 are a variable text that change, I want to get:

              [Refe$(a variable text)] some text (any) of more or less 30 characters
              END-of-LINE

              Please kindly be patient with my questions, I never used REGEX.

              Brito
              ======================
              On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:
              > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, C Brito <backup2abet@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Hi Sheri, always great, thanks!
              >>
              >> I want to get from the position $Refe up to the end of the same
              >> line.
              >
              >> This is correct?:
              >> ^!Find "$Refe(.*?)*CR" RIWS
              >> ^!Set %titu%=^$GetSelection$
              >>
              >> Thanks again! I do not know how to define the end of line (cr)>
              >
              > Do you want the found text to include the linebreak? If not:
              >
              > ^!Find "\$Refe.+$" RIS
              > if so
              > ^!Find "\$Refe.+\R" RIS
              >
              > If you want the found text to be just the part you had in parentheses:
              >
              > ^!Find "\$Refe\K.+$" RIS
              >
              > The W you had in options would prevent it from finding next, it would
              > always search from the top of the document.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Sheri

            • Sheri
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
                --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, C Brito <backup2abet@...> wrote:

                > Dear Cheri,
                >
                > Perhaps the "[" and "]" have special means.
                >
                > I want to search for
                >
                > [Refe#XXA140] up to the end of line.
                >
                > But XXA140 are a variable text that change, I want to get:
                >
                > [Refe$(a variable text)] some text (any) of more or less 30
                > characters END-of-LINE

                Try this:

                ^!Find "Refe.+$" RIS

                If it doesn't get what you want, post an actual example of a line of
                text and what should be found.
              • C Brito
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
                  Hi Sheri (sorry for the Cheri),

                  I tried, and get only the Refe#XXX140]
                  Naturally, this is correct, he get up to the new line (see below).

                  I want to get:

                  [Refe#XXX140] (here, I have a carriage return (new line)
                  E-COMMERCE - Two practical examples of the e-Commerce (1) -
                  <b><strong>Introduction (new line)

                  About <b> and <strong>, they are not problems, after I get will be
                  replaced to "". I have a lot of different htmls codes.

                  Thanks!
                  Brito
                  ==================
                • Sheri
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
                    --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, C Brito <backup2abet@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Sheri (sorry for the Cheri),
                    >
                    > I tried, and get only the Refe#XXX140]
                    > Naturally, this is correct, he get up to the new line (see below).
                    >
                    > I want to get:
                    >
                    > [Refe#XXX140] (here, I have a carriage return (new line)
                    > E-COMMERCE - Two practical examples of the e-Commerce (1) -
                    > <b><strong>Introduction (new line)
                    >
                    > About <b> and <strong>, they are not problems, after I get will be
                    > replaced to "". I have a lot of different htmls codes.
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    > Brito

                    ^!Find "Refe.+\R.+$" RIS

                  • C Brito