Re: ^!SetIniFile test1

  • paulmaser
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2009
      Flo;
      Interesting results(see below)
      I decided that I didn't want to spend me day searching for an ini
      file at the base of windows directory that contains 6 levels of non-
      DOS filenames and put the ini file in my web directory(D:\web). I
      searched the registry and wasn't able to find it.
      Paul

      > I think, by default, NT5 searches an alternative INI in \Libraries.

      > Try adding the path...
      > ^!SetIniFile C:\Users\pmaser\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro\test1.ini
      > ^!Info ^$GetIniFile$

      Info returns: C:\Users\pmaser\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro\test1.ini

      > Also...
      > ^!SetIniFile ^$GetAppPath$test1.ini
      > may work. Now ^$GetIniFile$ should return the correct position.

      Info returns: C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro 5\test1.ini