Re: [Clip] Re: [NTB] Bug still not fixed? Clip fix, maybe.

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      hsavage wrote:
      > Jeff Scism wrote:
      >> Ugly Me wrote:

      All, Ugly,

      Sorry about this, the first line in the clip above was changed by
      copying and
      pasting into the email.

      This should be the first Line.

      ^!Set %docindex%=^##

      The line allows returning focus to the same file that was focused when the
      clip was started.

      ºvº SL_day# 033 - created 2009.02.02_07.32.15

      Man is what he believes.
      • Anton Chekhov

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com