Re: [Clip] Newbie - needs help with splitting long lines into multiplelines

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hi Marlon,

      How to make a clip ... very simple:

      1. toggle clip libraries on (if off) using f4 -- the library pane should
      appear to the left of the screen on most set-ups.

      2. there is a drop down list of available libraries -- I highly
      encourage you to make your own for your clips, so right click in the
      drop down list window and choose new. You will be prompted to add a new
      Clipbook Library -- call it anything you want.

      3. just below that in the pane (that is now empty as there are no clips
      in your library), right click and choose add new clip, give the clip a
      descriptive name, copy the one line I gave you and paste it into the clip.

      Save it, go to a test document and then double click on the name of the
      clip in the left pane and you should see it go to work.

      If you then want to later edit that clip, right click on it's name and
      choose edit the clip.

      It's that simple to make a basic clip.

      Under help you will find there is a clip specific help section.