RE: [Clip] Re: Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2009
      Welred,

      Just use Vista's file Explorer. Place your zip file in a folder on your hard drive, then browse to the zip file on the LEFT side
      (tree view), but don't double click it.it acts as if it is a folder itself. In fact, it will have a little zipper on the zip file
      icon. Single click it and then you'll see the files on the RIGHT side. Highlight them and drag them to a location of your choosing.
      I usually drag them to the same folder the zip file is in.

      If you have trouble, either use Explorer's help system, or google for Zip files vista. But this is really just like moving files
      from one folder to another, so no separate zip tool is needed.

      John