Re: [Clip] Re: Dictionaries, ZIP-files and javascript was:(unknown)

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      > welread wrote:
      > > Vista has no built in Zip file program

      If you search for "zip" in the help facility of MS Windows Vista (Home Premium, at any rate) you will find instructions for extracting individual files from a zip-file.

      Bruce

      I agree with Alex on Totalcommander ( http://www.ghisler.com/ ) for all kinds of tasks. I take it with me on a USB stick, wherever I go. I've had it for about as long as I've had Windows and have never had to pay for updates.