Re: getpath

  • mblattyh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > this may seem a stupid question but if I have a folder E:\CDcovers
      ,how do I
      > replace the E:\ ,there is no getpath ,if the pat. does change the
      clip will
      > fail ??
      >
      > ^!^$GetAppPath$exiftool -xptitle="^%ARTIST%" "E:\CDcovers\^%title%.jpg"
      >
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      If I understand what you're trying to do, you can extract the drive
      letter part of the path with the $StrCopyLeft$ function.

      I have a clip where I want to be able to do something with the active
      file, regardless of which drive it is on. I only need the drive
      letter and the colon, and not the backslash, so part of that clip is:

      ^!Set %driveletter%=^$StrCopyLeft(^$GetPath(^$GetDocName$)$;2)$

      Mike