Re: [Clip] New Web Page Clip to Template not working

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
      I changed some things in the notetab.ini and every thing is now working as it should. Have no idea what happened to change the .ini file.
      ed

      If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
      -- Phil Pastoret

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
        Edward wrote:
        > I just do not see anything here to change,

        Not surprising, you ignored what I suggested you should do.
        I repeat:
        File -> Template -> Edit -> "HTML.tpl"