Re: [Clip] New Web Page Clip to Template not working

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
      Lotta,
      That is not the answer here, it was already unchecked and it is still unchecked. Something else is happening.

      I have not been able to open anything yet, but we pulled all the those weird .pvm files off the cd, no jpgs there. It seems someone must have or else in some way they were deleted. Since I do not have the hd or the cd that they were on, I just did not get a chance to really check them out. My friend is going to pull out his old computer and see if he has the originals there if not I guess they are gone.

      If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
      -- Phil Pastoret

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
        I changed some things in the notetab.ini and every thing is now working as it should. Have no idea what happened to change the .ini file.
        ed

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
          Edward wrote:
          > I just do not see anything here to change,

          Not surprising, you ignored what I suggested you should do.
          I repeat:
          File -> Template -> Edit -> "HTML.tpl"