Re: [Clip] New Web Page Clip to Template not working

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
      Edward wrote:
      > Is that all there is to that clip?

      In a way yes. But then it tells you where all the stuff you're
      interested in is placed. So do a File -> Template -> Edit on your
      HTML.tpl and change everything to just the way you want it. It does
      take some time to make head and tails of the rather involved code,
      did for me at least, but you'll get there and it's worth it.

      By the way I do not use just that template any more but several
      others based on it.

      Axel
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
        ^!Open ^$GetTemplatePath$HTML.tpl

        I just do not see anything here to change, does not seem to be any code here, just two lines. Surely a few lines must be among the missing
        Ed

        If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
        -- Phil Pastoret

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
          Edward wrote:
          >funny thing is that the clip that sets new web page, is set to come
          >up in HTML 4.01 transitional and it says that when the template
          >comes up, but actually when click on and the page heading comes up
          >this is what I see as the heading:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD
          >XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
          >"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

          Go to the HTML Files tab in Options and uncheck Create XHTML Tags.

          So did you find those JPGs?

          Lotta
        • Edward
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
            Lotta,
            That is not the answer here, it was already unchecked and it is still unchecked. Something else is happening.

            I have not been able to open anything yet, but we pulled all the those weird .pvm files off the cd, no jpgs there. It seems someone must have or else in some way they were deleted. Since I do not have the hd or the cd that they were on, I just did not get a chance to really check them out. My friend is going to pull out his old computer and see if he has the originals there if not I guess they are gone.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
              I changed some things in the notetab.ini and every thing is now working as it should. Have no idea what happened to change the .ini file.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
                Edward wrote:
                > I just do not see anything here to change,

                Not surprising, you ignored what I suggested you should do.
                I repeat:
                File -> Template -> Edit -> "HTML.tpl"