Re: [Clip] Re: help getting started on clip: if find content in filedelete parent folder

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
      > Correct the sub-folder structure I believe matches in every
      > single case. In fact the file structure matches as well.

      What I had in mind was a batch like (one single line):

      FOR %%f in (*.*) DO "<path to>NoteTab /L=<your clip>
      %%f\full\path\to\index.html"

      Run this from the directory containing all you top folders. Calling
      NoteTab like that from a batch works for me, but as I do it for single
      files I have not yet looked into ending NoteTab automatically.