- Hi friends,
I have a site in Russian.
I tried to replace the tags (title, description, keywords) by Russian
characters, but do not have had any success.
Example, for <title>:
First, in a html file (like my.html) I included a code to be replaced,
Later, I tried to replace:
^!Replace "6789vvv4351" >> ^%TheTextInRussian% tiws
And do not worked. After the replace, in the my.html file I see only a
lot of ????????? characters, probably the ntp (in order to replace) do
not accepted Russian characters (Russian are Unicode).
The ntp replaced (therefore, the problem are not in the replace), but
in the characters that appeared in my.html file after the replace, a
lot of ??????????.
Please help, for a Russian site naturally I need title, description
and keywords in Russian, and not in English.
Also, is a lot of html files (more or less 200), each one with
different tags, and to replace manually is impossible.
Sorry for my Bostonian accent.
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "abetsent" <backup2abet@...> wrote:
> not accepted Russian characters (Russian are Unicode).For display purposes NoteTab converts Unicode to ANSI character set.
If you save a file in NoteTab that previously contained non-Ansi
characters, you will lose the non-Ansi content (see the NoteTab help
file). Until there is a Unicode capable version of NoteTab, you should
use another program to edit Unicode files that have non-Ansi characters.