Re: [Clip] ^!Keyboard - multiple key presses?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi
      there is a
      ^!keyboard down
      or
      ^!MoveCursor +/-nnn
      ^!Jump +/-nnn
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "donnybahama" <donnybahama@...>
      To: <ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:50 PM
      Subject: [Clip] ^!Keyboard - multiple key presses?

      >I remember doing something like this...
      >
      > ^!Keyboard {down,12}
      > OR
      > ^!Keyboard {down 12}
      >
      > But I get an error message either way. This isn't covered in the clip
      > programming help. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax for this?

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        donnybahama wrote:
        > I remember doing something like this...
        >
        > ^!Keyboard {down,12}
        > OR
        > ^!Keyboard {down 12}
        >
        > But I get an error message either way. This isn't covered in the clip
        > programming help. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax for this?

        ^!Keyboard DOWN #12#

        putting things between number symbols actually enters those key strokes

        Available keys are:
        most special keys including Function, control, alt, directional arrows, etc.

        There is help and it does explain it a bit. It gives this example which
        shows how to combine two keys (line alt+x):
        ^!Keyboard CTRL+O #Hello World#

        Look in clip programming help under "Keyboard Macros" and you will find it.