^!Keyboard - multiple key presses?

  • donnybahama
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
      I remember doing something like this...

      ^!Keyboard {down,12}
      OR
      ^!Keyboard {down 12}

      But I get an error message either way. This isn't covered in the clip
      programming help. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax for this?
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        Hi
        there is a
        ^!keyboard down
        or
        ^!MoveCursor +/-nnn
        ^!Jump +/-nnn
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > But I get an error message either way. This isn't covered in the clip
        > programming help. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax for this?

      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
          donnybahama wrote:
          > I remember doing something like this...
          >
          > ^!Keyboard {down,12}
          > OR
          > ^!Keyboard {down 12}
          >
          > But I get an error message either way. This isn't covered in the clip
          > programming help. Can anyone tell me the correct syntax for this?

          ^!Keyboard DOWN #12#

          putting things between number symbols actually enters those key strokes

          Available keys are:
          most special keys including Function, control, alt, directional arrows, etc.

          There is help and it does explain it a bit. It gives this example which
          shows how to combine two keys (line alt+x):
          ^!Keyboard CTRL+O #Hello World#

          Look in clip programming help under "Keyboard Macros" and you will find it.