Re: changed from nt-NTO

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi Ed,

      Generally, you're talking about a clip library, so stretch the point
      and call this the correct forum. Even if most of my suggestions are
      more OS related, than NoteTab.

      Three DIFFERENT suggestions to try:

      1. See if the file is open in another application
      Just selecting a file in the explorer will prevent
      you from deleting it in NoteTab.

      2. In NoteTab, Documents menu, click the read-only entry.
      Now see if you can edit the file and save it.
      Perhaps you can save it to a different name?
      a. At best you'll have a working library
      b. at worst you'll have TWO files you can't delete.

      3. Check the owner of the file (administrator ?)
      Change to the owner account, and delete the file.

      Cheers,

      Eb

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Edward" <ebrown1927@...> wrote:

      > Edward wrote:
      > > I have a library, "MY CLIPS 2" that is corrupted and I would like
      to delete the Library. But it won't let me. Maybe a read only thing,
      how do I remove the read only and make so that I can make changes to
      it or delete the thing. Is there a ntb-General list for questions
      relating to Notetab in General?