Re: NAND per sand (NOT Ampersand)

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
      Flo,

      You're right, I did not provide for visible output in the demo.
      I guess I should have done so to remove ambiguity.

      The test manager clip stored the output of the UDF in the array
      variable "article".

      Whenever the UDF pasted to the current doc, it was an ERROR. Which I
      wanted to demonstrate.

      Regards,

      Eb