[Clip] Re: Possible clip for mailing list digests

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi Roger,

      >I subscribe to a few mailing lists, usually in digest form.
      >It just leaves me with one long, messy file.
      >Is there a ready-made clip that I can just paste the entire
      >digest text into, and then will enable me to reply to and quote
      >the text of any ONE message in the digest at a time?

      I have some, but it depends on the format of the file. Mine just
      use the text file for the mailbox. Try openning a mailbox file
      and see if if it is a text file. If so, send me the first few
      posts private eMail. If not, copy/paste like you were saying and
      send just a few to me that way. mailto:kjb1611@...?ListDigest

      >I ask, because after trying to get E-mail working with NoteTab
      >Pro and failing dismally I've long switched off all mentions of
      >E-mail handling via NoteTab Pro,

      You might have better luck now that you are using NS - I know
      others got MAPI to work with it. There are always Larry's (?) work
      arounds that do not require MAPI, but a little bit slower.

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/