sounds

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Trying to get some sounds to play (just regular old windows sounds). Is
      there a standard way? I am getting some of them only if I do the following:

      ^!Sound Windows XP Startup

      But what if I am not on windows XP? Is there a generic way?

      Help says:
      ^!Sound FileName (or Windows sound)
      Plays Wave file or Windows sound (SystemAsterisk, SystemExclamation,
      SystemHand, SystemQuestion, SystemDefault).

      System______ works for some sounds, but not all of them.