Re: [Clip] clarify if ^$StrStripHTML removes tabs

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      Don wrote:
      >I guess I can see the logic if you are trying to output what the text
      >would have been displayed in the browser. That must be the thinking.

      Yeah, but then all the tabs should go, not only some.

      >To me it would mean remove the mark-up and leave everything else alone,
      >including white space/tabs/etc.

      Or that. Then it shouldn't format paragraphs either. At least the
      menu command does, so I assume the clip command is the same, too lazy
      to check. I could understand either approach, but this mix of them
      makes no sense to me either. In case you thought I'm defending it,
      I'm not. I never use this stuff because it never does what I want. ;-o)

      Lotta