Whist List

  • abetsent
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hi friends,

      1. A kind of

      SelectBatchLines 20mS

      as in the program "AutoHotKey".
      This select the "time" execution, between each line of code. This is
      important to see the execution (for debug), with a low period between
      codes.

      2. I use Take Command, for 10 years. I know that is possible to
      execute the TC with shell, etc., but I suggest the new clip Tc.

      Like:
      ^!Tc dir /b c:\*.bat > c:\result.txt;second command;thirt command,(up
      to ten).

      As you know, Tc is very powerful, and this code will integrate the Tc
      with the ntp in a very easy way. Will be an extraordinary complement
      to ntp, a new level of operation.

      If is impossible because TC are paid, I suggest clips to two good
      programs, both free:

      AutoHotKey program:
      ^!Ah first code;second code; etc.
      PowerPro ptogram:
      ^!Pp first code;second code; etc.

      3. A new variable (as %linenumber%) to get the line number in
      execution at a specific point of a clip. This is very important to
      write powerful debug clips. And/Or the code in execution. Ntp is very
      powerful, but his debug no, if compared with other scripts or programs.

      4. A new small window in the Menu, showing the path of the clip
      executed at this moment. Also, a field (or a select box) to choice the
      path of the Clipbook, as in the 4.95.

      5. I did not know if is possible. A code similar to ^!Keyboard, to be
      used as cursor left and right, like:

      ^!Cursor left
      ^!Cursor right.

      6. I do not know if is possible. A code to execute a windows command,
      key, (more or less as AutoHotKey), like:

      ^!Windows command or key.

      Best regards!