- Hi friends,
1. A kind of
as in the program "AutoHotKey".
This select the "time" execution, between each line of code. This is
important to see the execution (for debug), with a low period between
2. I use Take Command, for 10 years. I know that is possible to
execute the TC with shell, etc., but I suggest the new clip Tc.
^!Tc dir /b c:\*.bat > c:\result.txt;second command;thirt command,(up
As you know, Tc is very powerful, and this code will integrate the Tc
with the ntp in a very easy way. Will be an extraordinary complement
to ntp, a new level of operation.
If is impossible because TC are paid, I suggest clips to two good
programs, both free:
^!Ah first code;second code; etc.
^!Pp first code;second code; etc.
3. A new variable (as %linenumber%) to get the line number in
execution at a specific point of a clip. This is very important to
write powerful debug clips. And/Or the code in execution. Ntp is very
powerful, but his debug no, if compared with other scripts or programs.
4. A new small window in the Menu, showing the path of the clip
executed at this moment. Also, a field (or a select box) to choice the
path of the Clipbook, as in the 4.95.
5. I did not know if is possible. A code similar to ^!Keyboard, to be
used as cursor left and right, like:
6. I do not know if is possible. A code to execute a windows command,
key, (more or less as AutoHotKey), like:
^!Windows command or key.