Re: [Clip] Peculiarity with Modify Block

  • loro
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2008
      Sheri wrote:
      >Do you mean a "good" reason?
      >
      >'cause I sure can't think of any. :D

      I was trying to avoid the B word! ;-o) But I guess there could be
      some obscure technical reason. Maybe.

      I guess I've never needed to copy a one character rightmost column
      before, because this "problem" is there in 4.95 too.

      Lotta
    • loro
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2008
        Forgot this may be of interests to others than myself... it was
        confirmed this is a bug and Eric said it will be fixed in the next
        program update.

        Lotta
      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
          loro wrote:
          > Forgot this may be of interests to others than myself... it was
          > confirmed this is a bug and Eric said it will be fixed in the next
          > program update.
          >
          > Lotta

          In the meantime I quess we just do aomething like
          ^!Replace "$" >> "_" RWAS
          select and Cut or Delete the last two columns, and then do
          ^!Replace "_$" >> "" RWAS