Re: [Clip] Peculiarity with Modify Block

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2008
      loro wrote:
      > Sheri wrote:
      >
      >> Cut and Delete don't, but Copy and Sum work for me.
      >>

      > Sheri, you are right. I got things confused. Cut and Delete it is. Copy works.
      >
      > I can't figure out if there is a reason for this behavior.
      >
      > Lotta

      Do you mean a "good" reason?

      'cause I sure can't think of any. :D
    • loro
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2008
        Sheri wrote:
        >Do you mean a "good" reason?
        >
        >'cause I sure can't think of any. :D

        I was trying to avoid the B word! ;-o) But I guess there could be
        some obscure technical reason. Maybe.

        I guess I've never needed to copy a one character rightmost column
        before, because this "problem" is there in 4.95 too.

        Lotta
      • loro
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 8, 2008
          Forgot this may be of interests to others than myself... it was
          confirmed this is a bug and Eric said it will be fixed in the next
          program update.

          Lotta
        • Don Daugherty
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
            loro wrote:
            > Forgot this may be of interests to others than myself... it was
            > confirmed this is a bug and Eric said it will be fixed in the next
            > program update.
            >
            > Lotta

            In the meantime I quess we just do aomething like
            ^!Replace "$" >> "_" RWAS
            select and Cut or Delete the last two columns, and then do
            ^!Replace "_$" >> "" RWAS