Re: [Clip] Clipbar - Button images

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 29, 2008
      Bob Gorman wrote:
      > since I prefer to teach a man to fish over giving him a fish,

      Yes thanks, but the technial side of things is not the problem, neither
      is pinching icons from screenshots. But this is:

      > go to View\Zoom\Custom and select 800%, this way you can see the
      > individual pixels.

      An icon at real size contains nearly nothing and works by tricking the
      eye into seeing more than is there. Making use of this requires an
      artistic feel. My attempts have so far all backfired.

      Danke
      Axel
      and thanks also for sending me your file personally.