Sheri's FTP Custom clip

  • iain_mac.kellar_33_44
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
      Please, where can I find Sheri's FTP Custom clip
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "iain_mac.kellar_33_44"
        <ereports2@...> wrote:

        > Please, where can I find Sheri's FTP Custom clip

        You need a Yahoo ID associated with your group membership to be able
        to access group files. If you have trouble, go here:

      • iain_mac.kellar_33_44
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
          I got here because I have a Yahoo ID

          What I want to know, is where on the NoteTab site or elswhere I can
          download your FTP clip which gets such a good writ-up?

          Iain

          > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "iain_mac.kellar_33_44"
          > <ereports2@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Please, where can I find Sheri's FTP Custom clip

          > You need a Yahoo ID associated with your group membership to be able
          > to access group files. If you have trouble, go here:
          >
          > Regards,
          > Sheri

        • Sheri
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
            <ereports2@...> wrote:

            > I got here because I have a Yahoo ID
            >
            > What I want to know, is where on the NoteTab site or elswhere I can
            > download your FTP clip which gets such a good writ-up?
            >
            > Iain

            Direct link:

            or

            click on "Files" in the sidebar and scroll down to FTP_Custom_Ver1.4.zip

          • iain_mac.kellar_33_44
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
              Thank you Sheri
              That worked
              Now I heave to learn how to use your clip
              Cheers
              Iain