Re: [Clip] Re: Write in the Header

  • loro
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 9, 2008
      C Brito wrote:

      >In my Clipbook, in the first line you see my Clip 1009:1011.
      >
      >Any suggestion? I think that are enough.

      I thought I understood, but now I don't know. Didn't the last
      suggestion work, with hardcoding the part of the clip name that isn't a date?

      Could you post another example of EXACTLY what the clip is called
      before renaming it and what it should be called after? I thought it
      was called (for example) "example 10100246" and if you run the clip
      an hour later it should be renamed to "example 10100346".

      Lotta