[Clip] Re: SetCusor

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 1999
      Hi Erich,

      > I deleted the last 'space' (Chr(32) after my line !!!!
      > ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$Calc(^$GetCol$+3)$<Space>

      If you turn on Trim White Spaces under the Documents Tab in Options
      it will take care of those typos for you when you save. If you
      really want a space at the end of a line with a hard break you need
      to use the pre-defined space variable though ^%Space%. The spaces
      are trimmed from the end of all lines ending with a hard break in
      all your documents upon save, so that is something to consider.
      There have been Clips built to toggle that on and off using
      SetIniFile and Load...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...