Re: [Clip] .ini file, etc.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Art Kocsis wrote:
      > If you need more details just ask.

      Thanks, but it works now. With so many programs using "application
      data" I'm happy with having moved that and won't bother with all
      their individual idiosyncasies. But it is a reason why I've not
      moved to Thunderbird. In Netscape 4.8 there is an official directory
      field in the preferences menu and on this machine that points to a
      directoryx on the notebook upstairs.