Re: [Clip] Wizard and linefeed

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

      > Axel Berger wrote:
      > >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
      > >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
      > >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
      > >fill it piecemeal?
      >
      > T=M or T=W
      >
      > See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.
      >
      > Lotta

      If you are wanting it to tab to the various Clip Wizard fields and
      fill them from the lines on the clipboard - can be done, but not with
      only NoteTab. But your clip could set the variables from the clipboard
      first and have the clip wizard open with the fields prefilled.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        loro wrote:
        > T=M or T=W

        Thanks, that's it. Now, why didn't I find that myself? I've read
        that part of the help often enough.