Re: [Clip] Wizard and linefeed

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Axel Berger wrote:
      >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
      >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
      >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
      >fill it piecemeal?

      T=M or T=W

      See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.

      Lotta
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

        > Axel Berger wrote:
        > >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
        > >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
        > >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
        > >fill it piecemeal?
        >
        > T=M or T=W
        >
        > See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.
        >
        > Lotta

        If you are wanting it to tab to the various Clip Wizard fields and
        fill them from the lines on the clipboard - can be done, but not with
        only NoteTab. But your clip could set the variables from the clipboard
        first and have the clip wizard open with the fields prefilled.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
          loro wrote:
          > T=M or T=W

          Thanks, that's it. Now, why didn't I find that myself? I've read
          that part of the help often enough.