Wizard and linefeed

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
      paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
      make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
      fill it piecemeal?

      This is what I'm using and where it does not work. (In the actually
      used version that ^!Set contains many variables, not just the one.)

      ^!Set %varTIT%=^?{Überschrift: }

      Danke

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        Axel Berger wrote:
        >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
        >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
        >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
        >fill it piecemeal?

        T=M or T=W

        See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.

        Lotta
      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

          > Axel Berger wrote:
          > >Using the Wizard in clips I often fill in fields through copy and
          > >paste. The copied bits often contain linefeeds. Is there a way to
          > >make the wizard accept input past those and free me from having to
          > >fill it piecemeal?
          >
          > T=M or T=W
          >
          > See Clip Wizard and Fields in Clip Help.
          >
          > Lotta

          If you are wanting it to tab to the various Clip Wizard fields and
          fill them from the lines on the clipboard - can be done, but not with
          only NoteTab. But your clip could set the variables from the clipboard
          first and have the clip wizard open with the fields prefilled.
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
            loro wrote:
            > T=M or T=W

            Thanks, that's it. Now, why didn't I find that myself? I've read
            that part of the help often enough.