Re: [Clip] This may be a very stupid question...

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
      > I believe you will find them in something like this location:
      > C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

      That's one of the reasons why I don't use eXPerimental and stick to
      Win98SE. But a general hint that applies to all other similar
      problems as well:
      .clb is not a common extension. So the quickest and easiest thing to
      do is use Windows' find (a nice tool, before coming to Windows I had
      written essentially the same thing myself for use on my Atari) and
      do a global search over all partitons.
      If you use Totalcommander you can easily look into all those files
      to check at one keystrroke, as ever with native Windows this gets
      alittle more involved.