Re: [Clip] This may be a very stupid question...

  • Ed Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      Thanks Dave. Found them. Ed

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
        "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
        > I believe you will find them in something like this location:
        > C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

        That's one of the reasons why I don't use eXPerimental and stick to
        Win98SE. But a general hint that applies to all other similar
        problems as well:
        .clb is not a common extension. So the quickest and easiest thing to
        do is use Windows' find (a nice tool, before coming to Windows I had
        written essentially the same thing myself for use on my Atari) and
        do a global search over all partitons.
        If you use Totalcommander you can easily look into all those files
        to check at one keystrroke, as ever with native Windows this gets
        alittle more involved.